jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

Improptu Ice Skating


Last weekend I was on my way to the Feria Hispano-Portuguesa, a fair that celebrates the relation ship between Spain and Portugal, when some friends and I were distracted by an ice skating rink that popped up over the weekend. The rink and some other kids rides were there to celebrate winter and the Christmas season and will be up for a few weeks. 
I haven't been ice skating in years, and I'm definitely not a very talented skater. However, the Spanish proved to be worse. There were quite a few people who would stand up, and immediately fall again, over and over. It was entertaining to watch, but looked pretty painful! Morgan and I were the only two who actualy went skating, and we had fun...for a short time. The skates were super uncomfortable, so we had to stop after only about 15 minutes. It felt so good to have normal shoes on after that though!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario